Want to increase your libido, energy, and mental focus?
Carolyn will show you how!
Forever Health Interview: Carolyn Zaumeyer, N.P.
Sex After 50 – heck yes! Sex can be better than ever, even as we age. It all depends on your health. A healthy person is a sexual person! Let's face it, when you don't feel great or your energy is low, the last thing you feel like doing is having sex. However, if you're a healthy person whose hormones are balanced, you will have a healthy sex drive. Hormones are the juice of life! Watch to find out how you can enjoy Sex After 50 with Forever Health’s Carolyn Zaumeyer, N.P. from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. And go to ForeverHealth.com to find a specialist in your area who can help balance your hormones and get your zest for life back on track.Posted by Suzanne Somers on Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- How often will I need treatment?
- Why are pellets better than patches, shots or pills?
- Where are the pellets placed?
- What makes this program unique?
- How do I find out if I have Low T?
- Are there side-effects?
- Is it expensive to get pellets?
- How often will I need pellets?
- How long does it take for the pellets to work?
- I have no libido ~ will Testosterone therapy help me?
- Call today to schedule your confidential consultation: 888.791.4520
- Once we have determined that you may benefit from treatment, we will test your blood so your prescription can be tailored to your needs.
- We will use or patented dosing site to determine the dosage specifically for you.
- You are then ready to schedule your treatment.
Disclaimer: The information contained within this web site is for general informational and educational purposes only. It should not be used for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prescribing nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare professional. While we have endeavored to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this web site, we cannot guarantee the timeliness of such information. Please consult your own physician or appropriate health care provider about the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own symptoms or medical conditions. The information within this site is not to be considered medical advice.