The latest research suggests that men without enough of the hormone face a higher risk of several illnesses, such as, diabetes, osteoporosis, and heart disease.
Our simple blood test can tell you whether you have “low T,” however; you may have already noticed some of these feelings:
- That you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders
- Low sex drive – you may feel like you don’t really care if you ever have sex again.
- Erectile and/or orgasm trouble – testosterone is required and is needed to trigger a successful sexual encounter.
- You may have noticed a numb feeling in your genitals – testosterone sparks the electricity to make sex possible and pleasurable.
- Fatigue/low energy – you may feel like you lost your “get up and go”
- Irritable – low T can cause a grouchy feeling
- Reduced muscle mass – you may feel like your muscles are disappearing. Your stamina when working out may be decreased.
- Spare tire – are you carrying extra weight around the middle? This can be a telltale sign of low T.